REDeLEARN has many tools for easily navigating the vast content on offer. Below are few examples and features to get you started.
Subject and topic buttons drill right down to each specific article
Breadcrumbs use both a visual icon and text trail to easily track back your steps
Use the keyword search to quickly and easily find topics or articles
Once on the article page - you will see a number of useful features.
- In-text glossary words - see a red word within the text - click it to immediately show the glossary term
- Each chapter within every article has an array of engaging images and/or videos to further enrich the student's learning experience
- Every article page has a DISCOVER MORE section that features:
- Activites relating to the text within the article (written by Aussie Teachers)
- A quiz to test the student's comprehension of the article
- The full glossary of the article
- The ability to print the current information page